- University degree(s) in Education (major in Early Childhood) OR
- University degree(s) in any discipline AND Post Graduate Diploma of Early Childhood Education (PGDE) or Certificate in Education (CE)
- At least 2 years experience in teaching English/Mandarin/Cantonese in a kindergarten and nursery
- Must possess strong written and verbal communication skills in English / Mandarin / Cantonese
- Must possess strong written and verbal communication skills in English/ Mandarin/Cantonese
- Able to work independently, and enthusiastic about teaching Early Childhood Education
- Strong Music / Piano / Drama / Arts background (preferable)
- Able to work on Saturdays and public holidays (if required).
Teachers with teaching qualifications and / or more experience could be considered for the other positions. We offer a fantastic and friendly working environment.
Interested parties please send your detailed curriculum vitae indicating your date of availability, current and expected salary by email to email@example.com.
Eligible candidates will be contacted for interview. All personal data collected will be for recruitment purpose only.